Since my camera is in Canon's hands since 3 days, I decided, out of nostalgia maybe and driven by Flickr fever, to make a big clean-up in my travel pictures and fill the gaps I left when I was uploading them as I was over there. There is so much stuff! No wonder I needed to take a break from my camera when I came back! I've been carrying this thing with me more than I would have with a boyfriend!
So, here it is, in proper chronological order, the first bits of my Trans-Europe Express trip, in a more chewable-friendly format (important, since I've been moving quite a lot over there):
- Step 1: Leaving Montreal (14 Oct 2006)
- Step 2: Landing in Belgium (15 Oct 2006)
- Step 3: afternoon in Holland (15 Oct 2006)
- Step 4: Rest in Dehaan, Belgium (15-17 Oct 2006)
- Step 5: Moving to Oostende, Belgium (17 Oct 2006)
- Step 6: Back to Bruxelles for Amiina concert (17 Oct 2006)
Once the next ones are completed, I'll keep you posted!
/end shameless self-promotion. :-)