Further time travel
Some more sets for this Trans-Europe Express trip o'mine. (It's like I am travelling again to go through them. Sigh... I'll manage something!)
- Step 13: Monaco (24Oct2006)
- Step 14: Italy (Ventimiglia) (24Oct2006)
- Step 15: St-Tropez, France (25Oct2006)
- Step 16: Fréjus, France. (26Oct2006)
- Step 17: Bouillabaisse in St-Raphaël, France (26Oct2006) (Mon frère a été fier de moi, j'ai mangé ma bouillabaisse! C'était sa recommandation... Remarque qu'il ne savait pas du tout ce que c'était quand il m'a dit ça! LOL!)
It is hard to describe the feeling of getting caught unaware while listening to the radio saying that people who received an experimental pandemic flu vaccine died and wondering if your job is in danger, during vacations in a different continent. And the relief to figure out that it is not us.
It is indescribable the feeling you can experience when you watch the news at night and discover that far far away there has been deaths from the very same H5N1 strain you spent the whole day working on... How can it be more actual?
But, as of last week, I leave flu to devote my efforts to testis! :-) How can it be more suited for me? ;-)
As a closing work-related remark, for a field that has over 85% women, being the only woman in a group of 6 people, I should consider myself lucky, now shouldn't I? ;-)
I am happy. :-D